Terms and Conditions
- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- All clients will complete a Medical history form at their appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process. All clients are required to fill and sign consent forms.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
- Please provide 3 working days notice as soon possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
- All clients are required to pay booking fee priror their appointment. No appointment will be registered until booking fee is paid. Booking Fee is non-refundable. There’s standard £50 booking fee but this may vary (especially packages, Profhilo and Btx treatments)
- When diaries are particularly busy, we may take a full payment upfront.
- DermaUnique Clinic operates a 3 working day cancellation policy. If you do not attend a booked appointment, and fail to advise us in advance, a £50 non-refundable booking fee will be charged to make another appointment!!! If we hold a deposit on account this will be forfeited.
- If you are undergoing a course of treatment as part of a package, and fail to attend or do not provide 3 working days’ notice of cancellation or change, the treatment will be forfeited.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend the review appointment at 2-3 weeks, no additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
- Consultations are Free but we take £15 booking fee. If client and practitioner deem suitable your fee will be deducted from full price. If you decide not go ahead with your treatment your booking fee will be refunded.
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18 without prior arrangement.
Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised.
Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- consultation and assessment
- provision of information and advice
- safe treatment with genuine products
- follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
All packages are to be paid in full before treatment commences.
All packages and treatments are non-refundable and non-transferable!!!
We have the right to refuse to go ahead with any treatment for any reason e.g medical / aesthetical.