Mesotherapy with Lumi Eyes
Filling and illuminating effect!
The innovative Lumi Eyes product has become a permanent feature of aesthetic medicine. Safe and fast, it gives visible changes in the eye area. Injection administration ensures deep hydration and significantly improves the quality of the skin. Perfect for anti-ageing therapy.
It is a high-quality injection product based on polynucleotides (obtained from purified salmon milk DNA) that repair damage to the dermis with tissue regenerating material. Ruthlessly destroys dark circles under the eyes, moisturises and fights fine wrinkles, as well as smoothing and lifting the skin under the eyes.
What distinguishes Lumi Eyes?
As a tissue booster, it has a proven rejuvenating effect. Stimulation of the skin cells, collagen and elastin allows to delay the ageing processes and strengthens the skin. It improves the firmness, density and quality of the skin in an extremely natural way. Mesotherapy with Lumi Eyes stimulates the skin to self-regenerate.
Intended for traditional needle mesotherapy treatments around the eyes and the tear ducts, it gives a natural filling effect without leaving lymphoedema.
Thanks to the absorption speed there is no downtime with this treatment, you can return to your daily duties straight after the treatment.
Lumi Eyes allows you to achieve a perfect effect after just one treatment. For better results, it is recommended to perform a series of 3 treatments with an interval of 4 weeks and repeat the treatment twice a year.
Thanks to Lumi Eyes, the skin will gain energy and freshness, while reducing bruising and fatigue.
Lumi Eyes Benefits
- Repairs, reconstructs and illuminates the skin around the eyes
- Revitalises the tear ducts
- Strengthens and tightens the skin
- skin whitening & rejuvenation
- Reduces the pigmentation of various aetiologies (including post-traumatic) and normalisation of melanogenesis
- Stimulates the collagen and elastin synthesis
- Significantly reduces the facial wrinkles
- Intensely hydrates
- Improves the skin elasticity
- Tightens flabby and sagging skin
Before the treatment
- The treatment does not require any special preparations.
- The procedure will normally be preceded by an in-depth medical interview.
- Chemical peels and strong cosmetic products should not be used in the area where the treatment will be performed for a few days before the treatment
- You should not drink alcohol 48 hours before the procedure
- Avoid strong heating of the body before the treatment (solarium, saunas, direct sunlight)
After the treatment
- For 4 days, do not expose yourself to direct sunlight, or warm-up treatments.
- It is recommended to use SPF 50 sunscreen creams
- As with most of our cosmetic treatments, we recommend that you avoid vigorous exercise for 7 days following your procedure, we give up using the sauna, swimming pool, gyms, hot baths, solariums, and other places of a large group of people
- Chemical peels and strong cosmetic products should not be used in the area where the treatment will be performed for a few days after the treatment
- You should not drink alcohol for 24 hours
- Make-up should not be done for 48 hours to prevent infection
- It is important to strictly follow the rules of hygiene: dry your face with disposable towels, tone the skin, keep make-up brushes, and sponges clean, regularly change bath and hand towels, avoid touching your face, replace clean sheets for the post-treatment period.
Possible side effects
- Mild swelling in the area of application
- Slight redness and small injection marks
- Mild bruising due to skin pricking
- Erythema, itching, irritation
- All forms of allergic reactions to the products used during the treatment
- below 18 years old
- pregnancy and lactation period
- allergy / hypersensitivity to the ingredients of the products
- hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
- bacterial, fungal, and viral skin infections, skin inflammation
- active herpes, i.e., viral lesions
- severe forms of acne requiring pharmacological treatment
- blood coagulation disorders
- use of anticoagulant drugs
- skin allergies
- high susceptibility to allergies
- damaged and irritated skin
- connective tissue diseases
- tendency to develop hypertrophic scars
- tendency to develop keloids
- discontinuity of the epidermis
- decompensated diabetes
- neoplastic and autoimmune diseases
- use of immunosuppressive drugs
- use of corticosteroids (6-8 weeks)
- oral therapy with retinoids, derivatives of vitamin a (at least 6 months break)
- condition after surgery at the site of surgery (up to 2 months)
- multiple melanocytic marks, numerous telangiectasias
- condition after cryotherapy (up to 6 months)
- skin cancers, including undergoing radiation therapy
- mental disorders, lack of cooperation
- oral, long-term steroid therapy
Anything else I need to know?
Please note that you are paying for the treatment only and no guarantee is made of any outcome. Refunds cannot be given under any circumstances, as the product has been used and the service has been delivered.
How do I book in ?
Please call or text 07775 80 80 98. You can also find us on instagram and facebook.