Plasma fibroblast skin tightening treatment
Fibroblast is an absolute revolutionary procedure which requires zero surgery. It is a non-surgical, non-invasive treatment that is designed to tighten and lift the skin, shrinking excess skin, crow’s feet, bags and wrinkles. It is known to be radical in wrinkle smoothing and eyelid tightening, reducing hooded eyelids.
Fibroblast plasma is a new revolutionary non surgical lift treatment and is a highly effective, remarkable lower cost alternative to surgery conditions such as;
- eyelid lifting/tightening,
- wrinkle reduction,
- neck tightening,
- reduction of the upper lip wrinkles, and
- stretch marks and scars.
During the procedure tiny plasma flash also referred as an electrical arc is being discharged from the tip of the handpiece. The tool itself never touches the skin however plasma flash creates a tiny dot upon the contact. This innovative technology uses sublimation process, turning solid directly to gas to tighten skin tissue. Targeted tissue sublimate, causing no damage to surrounding areas or deeper skin layers.
Further points are applied creating a symmetrical grid over the treatment area. Effects are noticeable right away with full results become visible after 2-4 weeks. Patients can resume regular activities right away with minimal discomfort.
What is Fibroblast Plasma?
Fibroblast plasma treatment is a non-surgical lift procedure giving the same results as traditional surgery. It is safe and bloodless, without the need for anesthesia. It is virtually painless with anesthetic applied locally prior to treatment. A tiny plasma flash is administered to the skin in a micro-millimetre sized point. This superficial point minimises the skin in its immediate vicinity – which is intended to reduce the excess skin. Patients are able to notice results right away although it takes 2-4 weeks for full effect to be visible.
What does the treatment involve?
When activated, the machine creates plasma flash which travels from the tool’s tip to treated area. The tool itself never touches the skin however plasma flash creates a tiny dot upon the contact. Further points are applied creating a symmetrical grid over the treatment area. This in effect causes tightening of skin fibers. It is non-invasive treatment, no cuts to the skin or stitching is necessary and is completely bloodless and without unnecessary damages to surrounding tissues.
Does it Hurt?
Fibroblast is non-surgical treatment with minimal discomfort reported by patients. Topical cream is applied to numb treated area prior to procedure.
What areas can be treated with Fibroblast plasma?
Fibroblast plasma can be used for many different skin conditions. Eyelid tightening, body lifting, acne treatment, thread vein, scar correction, tattoo removal and stretch marks. If you suffer from any of the above conditions but have hesitated with traditional surgical procedures, then non-invasive Fibroblast plasma treatment may be the right solution for you.
What results can I expect?
After the procedure your eyelids and under-eye, will look and feel a lot smoother and excess skin will be clearly reduced; leaving your eyelids feeling lighter.
What happens after treatment?
You can carry on with your day as normal, however it is very important to follow our after care recommendations. Carbon crusts CANNOT be scratched or removed. Drying skin by dabbing with a clean, lint-free cloth is allowed. Healing skin should be protected from direct sun with SPF50 cream. Sports, swimming and sauna are not permitted until crusts fall off. This should happen within 2 weeks of procedure. Swelling , weeping is possible and its normal part of healing.
What are the possible side effects?
Fibroblast plasma is very safe and side-effects are rare but infection, scarring and temporary change of skin pigmentation may occur. Carbon crusts, a tiny superficial dots which form directly on the skin are part of normal healing process and when correctly treated with after-cream will cause no threat and fall off 5-7 days after treatment. Mild swelling is expected during first 3 days and usually entirely gone by day 5. Majority of our patients do not report any of those after a week.
The Treatment session
A full consultation and consent forms, including the medical questionnaire will be completed and signed by both client and practitioner. For insurance purposes before and after photos will be taken, but will only be used on social media with your explicit permission.
Everyone experiences pain differently, for some the treatment is painless, for others it can feel like having your eyebrows plucked. We will always work within your tolerance levels, this can result in your numbing cream being reapplied and left on a little longer.
Most people can see an instant tightening in their skin straight after treatment. You will be red and the treated areas are likely to feel hot and prickly, a little like sunburn, but this should subside within 48hrs002E
Prior to treatment
• Use simple products without any active ingredients such as glycolic, retinol, AHA’s etc.
• Drink plenty of water and moisturise well to keep your skin hydrated. No alcohol should be consumed within 24hr prior treatment.
• Use a good quality sunscreen with a high SPF. No sunbeds should be used at least 7 days prior your treatment.
As a part of your treatment package you will receive full aftercare instructions. For optimal results it is essential that you follow your aftercare instructions fully. Failure to do this may result in infection or scarring
The healing process
After a Plasma treatment, the body goes through the same process when healing, as a typical wound healing routine.
• The initial feeling is a burning sensation similar to sunburn which will soon reduce.
• Inflammation and swelling: This is the body’s natural response to trauma due to the release of histamine in to the blood stream. It is very normal for the treated area to become swollen in the first few days after treatment, especially around the eyes.
• Cool (not frozen) packs can soothe and help with burning and swelling,
• Occasional weeping will settle, and it is important to keep the treated area clean and sterile
• As the swelling settles and healing continues, the dots will begin to change to brown/black crusts on the surface of the scale. Do not pick or scratch these, no matter how temptingas this can cause scarring/infection. Your dry healing balm can be used to reduce itching.
• Once the scabs have fallen off, your new skin is likely to appear pinkish, this will diminish over the coming weeks, providing you keep up with your aftercare.
• Always wear SPF when outdoors
• Certain treatments and products should be avoided for a period after plasma fibroblast.
• Remember what you see initially after treatment is not the final results, the area will continue to plump up and strengthen from beneath as the fibroblasts rebuild a new supporting structure of collagen and elastic. This can take up to 12 weeks and sometimes longer on larger areas such as the abdomen.
Realistic expectations will be discussed at your initial appointment so you should have a good idea of what to expect, but everyone responds differently. Many clients are satisfied with the results after one treatment, however up to two top ups can be carried out at 10-12 week intervals.
Unfortunately those with the following medical conditions are not suitable for treatment:
• Wearers of a pacemaker
• Chemotherapy/radiotherapy within the last 12 months
• Keloid Scarring
• Pregnancy or breast feeding
• Taken or have taken Roaccutane in the last 12 months
Anything else I need to know?
Please note that you are paying for the treatment only and no guarantee is made of any outcome. Refunds cannot be given under any circumstances, as the product has been used and the service has been delivered.
How do I book in ?
Please call or text 07775 80 80 98. You can also find us on instagram and facebook.
Please click to be redirected to Facebook Page or Instagram